FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced is the tool you use to create a custom app. You also use FileMaker Pro Advanced to access your app on a Windows or Mac computer. Start by importing data from a spreadsheet or using a built-in Starter app to manage contacts, inventory, meetings, and more. Or even quickly build a new app from the beginning.
FileMaker Pro 18 Advanced includes a set of advanced tools to help you design and develop custom apps faster and easier. Plus, you’ll get robust analysis capabilities, powerful diagnostic tools, and much more.
- Start quickly – Create precisely the app you want using the intuitive graphical interface, flexible design tools, built-in Starter apps, and ready-to-use themes
- Import existing data – Bring your existing data into a FileMaker app. Import data types such as .CSV, Tab, XML, ODBC, and Microsoft Excel files
- Built-in reporting tools – Easily make summary reports, colorful charts, and executive dashboards using built-in reporting and charting tools. Save your information in popular Excel and PDF formats
- Out-of-the-box security – Centralize your information and safely access data using proven encryption standards. Manage group or individual user privileges – even for a single field
- Share with your team – Create custom apps that work together seamlessly across iPad, iPhone, Windows, Mac, and the web. Securely share your app with others using FileMaker Cloud or FileMaker Server. Learn more
- Integrate with other programs – Connect with other popular apps and web services through powerful REST APIs. And create live, 2-way connections with Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and IBM DB2 data sources
- Script Debugger – Instantly pinpoint problem areas in scripts and Script Triggers directly in the Script Workspace. Turn off Script Triggers when debugging to fine-tune the troubleshooting process.
- Data Viewer – Monitor fields, variables, and calculations while troubleshooting.
- Database Encryption – Enable AES 256-bit encryption to protect data on FileMaker Cloud, FileMaker Server, or on a FileMaker client.
- Custom Menus – Create, change, or delete specific menu items or entire menu sets.
- Custom Functions – Build your own functions and copy, paste, or import them into any FileMaker file.
- Database Design Report – Run comprehensive reports on all elements of your database schema.
- Kiosk mode – Build applications where all menus are hidden.